Tuesday, April 29, 2008

April Financial Update

I am so glad to finally be getting April behind me! I have felt financially strapped and oppressed all month.

So, it comes as something of a surprise to find that I am still making a small amount of progress in reducing my indebtedness.

Best of all, I have (once again!) gotten my total debt (which includes my mortgage) down to under $100,000. Overall, I reduced my indebtedness by $881.14. I now owe $99,804.54.

If I remove my mortgage from the equation, I reduced my debt by $446.60. Not exactly a giant step, but at least it's moving in the right direction.

May has got to be more promising, right? Never mind the high school graduation expenses for my youngest child, right?

1 comment:

DogAteMyFinances said...

You're still going the right direction for sure! You can be proud of that!