Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Thanks to Living Almost Large

If you haven't been reading Living Almost Large, you're missing an interesting and thoughtful financial blog. I'd say that even if she hadn't bribed me. But bribe me, she did. I received in the mail today, a copy of "Investing in an Uncertain Economy For Dummies," which I won by responding to a contest on her blog. Never mind that there were only two entries. Maybe if the title had been "How to Survive in an Uncertain Economy," there might have been more interest?

I doubt investing will be much on my mind during the next year, but I'm still glad I won the book, and I DO plan to read it. Thanks, LAL.

2 comments:

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I adore LAL :)

And I'm not really interested in books about a shattered economy (I got one to review and I gave it away to a neighbour)...

I'm more interested in stuff like Richistan or how people make their money :)

Living Almost Large said...

Thanks for the touch back! I am back in town and ready to start blogging again.

By the way, get ready for free turbotax!